Specialized treatment options for patients diagnosed with head and neck cancers
Our multidisciplinary team provides care for benign and malignant tumors in the head and neck region.
These tumors can appear on the:
- Mucous membranes of the mouth, throat, sinuses and nose
- Salivary glands
- Thyroid gland
- Parathyroid gland
Regionally recognized treatment plans
These wide variety of tumors impact parts of the body that are vitally important for everyday life. You deserve the best possible treatment plan.
Our multidisciplinary team specializes in:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Open surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Endoscopic surgery
- Skull base surgery
- Complex surgery around the brain, eyes, windpipe and voice box
- Targeted radiation therapy
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Cosmetic, functional, chewing and dental rehabilitation.
Our maxillofacial prosthodontics team provides dental repair and prosthetics of the teeth, jaw, nose, eyes and ears.